The remnants of the 15-stamp mill established in January of 1880 by Phillip and George Corbin, located at Millville within the San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area in Arizona.

The mill was used to extract gold and silver from ore hauled overland by mule and cart from the mines in Tombstone, 9 miles away. The lengthy and expensive transport was required because Tombstone lacked the water necessary for the extraction process.

The mill closed in 1886, for it was no longer needed due to the fact that the Tombstone mines had flooded and now had an adequate water supply for milling.

Where To Buy
Canvas & Prints: Pixels Images
Licensing Info: Pixels Licensing


Camera: ILCE-7RM4
Lens: FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS
Focal Length: 34mm
Aperture: f10
Shutter Speed: 1/60s
ISO: 80
Date: 2020-01-27
Time: 16:30:53